CARALISHIOUS X JUICED CO 21 DAY CHALLENGE
Your 21 day plan to quit diets forever, reach
your balanced weight and live a healthy life!
Hello and welcome to your very own 21 day health “makeover”.
The Caralishious x Juiced 21 Day Challenge is for anyone who has ever struggled to find balance with food and their weight. It’s for those who have tried dieting without much success, and those who have gotten caught up in the toxic cycle of stress and emotional eating. It’s also for people who are doing all the ‘right’ things, but not seeing a difference.
This program has been specially curated by health expert Caralishious, in association with Juiced, to make it as easy as possible for you to kick-start a healthy lifestyle in a way that is both simple and sustainable for you! And what’s more, you will actually enjoy it! Yes....because healthy eating can be delicious too!
Specially Developed by Cara-Lisa, health expert, founder of the Caralishious brand and creator of Caralishious Vegan Ice-Cream
Car-Lisa, founder of the Caralishious brand, is a health blogger, yoga enthusiast and health foods producer with a passion for all things wholesome and nourishing. With 17 years of dancing behind her, Cara has first-hand experience in sports nutrition, body conditioning, and holistic living. Cara’s mission is to inspire healthy balanced living that is accessible and sustainable for everyone! Cara is all about keeping it real, simple, natural, effective and completely fad-free! Through her own personal journey of healing her mind, body and her relationship with food, Cara knows what works and what doesn’t! You can find out all about Cara-Lisa via her blog www.caralishious.com.The Caralishious blog also includes healthy recipes and offers simple and sustainable ways to obtain and maintain lasting health. Cara is also the founder of Caralishious Vegan Ice-Cream – completely Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free, and Low Carb! The perfect treat to curb your cravings! Available in six delectable flavors, all of which are included as part of your guilt-free dessert in our 21 day Challenge!
Who is the 21 Day Challenge For?
This 21 day Challenge, is a health and lifestyle program designed to support you in reaching your own optimum health and weight, and is ideal for absolutely anyone who wants to embrace healthy living. In other words, it’s great for beginners as well as those of you who are already health-conscious – because we all have to start somewhere. Whether you are looking to lose weight, or simply adopt a healthier lifestyle, this program will help you to achieve your personal health goals.
What is the Significance of 21 Days?
We have used the term “challenge” because we want you to see this as exactly that…a challenge that you can master and conquer. Even though we have allocated 21 days to this challenge, this is only for the purpose of helping you set a goal, and to track your progress during this time. Why? Because when you track your progress and you see the results, you will want to continue. Think of the next 21 days as an entry point for a completely new lifestyle – for the long run! 21 days is also a great marking point for the development of healthy habits – if you can make it past 21 days, you can do this for life!
How Does the 21 Day Challenge Work?
The 21 Day Challenge provides practical ways to help you learn, understand and master healthy eating:
Your 21 Day Challenge Includes:
- The Health Fundamentals
- Interpreting Ingredients Listings
- Interpreting Nutrition Facts
- Knowing your Macro-Nutrients
- Portion sizes
- Grocery Shopping Tips
- Healthy Cooking Tips
- Smart Food Swaps
- Eating Out
- Super Healthy Snack Ideas
- Natural Supplements
- Foods to Avoid
- Go-To Foods
- Grocery Shopping Guide
The Meal Plan itself is created in an easy to follow tabular format, and details what meals to eat for the full 21 days. This includes the following:
- Dairy morning detox tonic
- Mid-Morning Snack
- Mid-Afternoon Snack
- Warm beverage / dessert before bedtime
This meal plan guide shows you exactly how to:
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Program
- How to Track Your Progress using your Food and Exercise Tracker
- How to Use Your Meal Plan Guide
- How to Apply Your Meal Plan into your Daily Life
What products do I receive to support my Meal Plan?
We have carefully created your meal plan so that it is as easy as possible for you to follow and apply to your daily life. We know how difficult it can be to fit healthy cooking into a busy schedule, and that is exactly why we have included ready made snacks, juices, detox teas, desserts, soups and a comprehensive recipe guide to help make life a little easier for you. We have also included a half-way mark 1 day cleanse to help detox and reset your digestive system.
With your 21 day program, you will receive:
21 x 350ml juices
1 x 1 day cleanse (consisting of 4 x 330ml juices, 2 x 480ml soups, 1 shot and 2 x herbal teas)
21 x 350ml detox tonics
5 x 350ml Smoothies
12 x 480ml soups
5 x Earthshine Kale chips
5 x Clever cookies
8 x Caralishious vegan sugar-free ice-creams
10 x Neat health bars
12 x pukka tea bags
You will see that all meals you will need to prepare yourself are supplemented by an easy to follow Recipe guide that contains plenty of delicious recipes that you can mix and match according to your preferences.
We have also provided you with a comprehensive recipe guide to supplement your meal plan. This consists of 42 nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes, that are low in carbs, high in protein, flavorful, easy to follow, quick to prepare, and absolutely delicious!! We encourage you to unleash your inner chef and get super creative with your recipe guide. This recipe guide is easily adaptable to suit vegan and vegetarian options too!!
The meals contained in this recipe guide are designed in such a way that you wont even feel as if you are on any kind of plan at all. We completely understand how bland and boring eating grilled chicken breasts and salad every night can be. This meal plan is far from that - promise! Healthy eating can be so exciting and delicious - it’s really just about being a little creative with ingredients, and switching up processed re- fined foods for the good stuff. Simple as that. once you have achieved your results and are getting the hang of healthy eating, you can begin to experiment with creating healthy versions of your own traditional favourites.
Your Recipe Guide Includes:
- 14 Breakfast Recipes
- 28 Lunch / Dinner Recipes
In sum, the point of the 21 Day Challenge is to offer you structure, but at the same time, as much flexibility as possible so that you are able to easily adapt the program into your everyday life in a way that works best for you.
We have included suggested meals from the recipe guide, which are tabulated in your 21 day meal plan, however you can also choose a different meal from the recipe guide if the meal we have allocated for that day isn’t necessarily what you feel like. We know firsthand how important flexibility is, and that is exactly why we have developed a recipe book that contains nutritionally balanced meals that are high in fiber, low in carbohydrates and packed with protein – all of the nutritional planning and thinking has been done for you – all you need to do is follow the recipe of your choice.
- Food and Exercise Tracker: This tracker template provides you with a template to track your daily food intake before and during the challenge. It also provides a template for you to monitor your exercise. Tracking your progress, food intake and exercise is a great way to create a deep awareness about your body, about the food choices you make and how much exercise you are doing. When you quantify our actions, and you can see the numbers in front of you, this makes it so much easier to see what you are doing right and where you can improve – and all of this helps bit time to develop long-term healthy and sustainable eating and exercising habits.
- Email and Online Support: During your 21 day Challenge you will have access to Cara-Lisa via email for any additional advice or questions you may have. We have also created a Facebook forum and hashtags so that you can share your 21 day journey with others.The Facebook forum also enables you to advise, engage and learn from others who are using the 21 day challenge. The aim of this forum is to create a platform of support and knowledge sharing and encouragement – a community of like-minded individuals all working towards the same goal.
This 21 Day Challenge will teach you:
- How to structure your eating in a way that keeps you energized, satisfied and well nourished
- How to grocery shop in a way that ensures you choose the right foods
- How to interpret nutrition facts and ingredient listings
- How to build healthy eating habits
- How to Snack Smart
- How to apply Smart Food Swaps
- How to ensure your Macro Nutrients are in Balance
- How to Track your Progress
- How to eat in a Healthy and Sustainable Way
- How NOT to Diet
- How to gauge your portions
- How to eat intuitively by listening to your body
- How to Cook Healthy and Nutritionally balanced meals
When all these things are in place you will see and feel the difference in your body, your energy levels, your skin, your hair and even your sleeping patterns. You may even find that you start waking up earlier.
Think of this plan as a form of study towards mastering your own health.
Again, remember this 21 Day Challenge is not prescriptive – rather it is a guide, an example, a baseline for you to really learn about your own nutrition. This plan is meant to help you become more aware of the foods you eat, understand the ingredients you use, and become more in touch with your body. Nourishment requires a significant amount of introspection, and self-learning. Its not just about eating. It is also about being mindful and developing a consciousness around your body and your relationship with food. You will be surprised at how many people have disconnected and complex relationships with food. Whether this takes the form of deprivation or excess, these still result in uncomfortable emotional associations with food. So when you are going through your meal plan, keep this in mind too.
This 21 Day Challenge is about tapping into the inner most parts of yourself - being able to reflect, learning from your reflections and becoming attuned to YOU. By practicing awareness, mindfulness and consciousness you are able to better understand the workings of your body and mind so that a natural synergy can develop between the two.
What do I Receive When I Purchase my 21 Day Challenge?
In sum, you will receive the following:
- Complete Nutrition Guide: You how to eat healthy from A-Z guide
- 21 Day Meal Plan: early morning detox, 3 meals + 2 snacks per day + warm beverage / dessert before bedtime.
With your meal plan you will receive:
- 21 x 330ml juices
- 1 x 1 day cleanse (consisting of 4 x 330ml juices, 2 x 480ml soups, 1 shot and 2 x herbal teas)
- 21 x 330ml detox tonics
- 12 x 480ml soups
- 5 x Earthshine Kale chips
- 5 x Clever cookies
- 8 x Caralishious vegan sugar-free ice-creams
- 10 x Neat health bars
- 12 x pukka tea bags
- Recipe Guide: consisting of 42 recipes
- Food and Exercise Tracker: A comprehensive template to track your progress, food and exercise
- Email Support
This 21 Day Challenge Will Help You To...
- Be on the path to reaching optimal health
- Be on your way to healing your relationship with food and your body
- Feel at ease and at peace with your body
- Have a restorative and energizing sleep each night
- Be able to eat foods with moderation, without bingeing or overeating
- Find your balanced weight, one you can maintain in the long-term
- Change the way you think about food, diet and your body
Are you Ready to Change your Life?